Standard delivery orders submitted and approved before Noon Eastern Time (ET) Monday through Friday (excluding U.S. federal holidays) generally will be processed and shipped the same business day. Orders placed and approved after 12 P.M. ET will ship the next business day.
We are proud to provide complimentary standard shipping for all domestic orders. Standard shipping generally arrives in five to seven business days.
You will receive a confirmation email with a shipment tracking number once your order ships. If you have any questions or trouble with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us or call 800-291-7003.
The following shipping options are available for your purchase. During checkout, please select the option that best suits your delivery needs.
U.S. SHIPPING OPTIONS
Standard Delivery (Free)
- Complimentary shipping via standard USPS Priority Mail.
- Typically delivered within 5-7 business days from the order’s ship date.
Two-Day Expedited Delivery ($14.95)
- Shipping via UPS 2nd Day Air.
- Delivered within 2 business days from the order’s ship date.
Next Business Day Expedited Delivery ($19.95)
- Shipped via UPS Next Day Air.
- Delivered the next business day following the order’s ship date.
SHIPPING RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Orders are shipped on business days only.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding U.S federal holidays.
- In general, every effort is made to process and ship an order the same day when submitted before Noon ET.
- We’ll gladly ship to AFO/APO addresses. However, please be aware that orders to these locations cannot be expedited and will automatically ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- Expedited delivery methods may require a signature upon delivery.
We do not believe that our products are subject to any DOT restrictions.
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) prohibits air shipment of items that are pressurized, flammable, or in any other way threaten an onboard fire or mishap.
Restricted items (Class ORM-D) include products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, or aerosol-type products in pressurized spray cans. We’re committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we must comply with DOT regulations. This requires ground-only delivery for orders containing DOT-restricted products.
Last revised October 1, 2015